Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars RPG

Live your life through the star wars galaxy, as a droid, as a force sensitive being, a clone, and more. Then make your decisions for what life you live.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Who's on-board?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Mattias
Admin
Lord Mattias

Who's on-board? Empty
PostSubject: Who's on-board?   Who's on-board? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:36 pm

So, I sent an email out, but here is a way to announce if you are on board for the recreation of this site.

All you have to do is post something. I will create another topic soon for ideas for the start-up's era, plot, rules, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://starwars-rpg.rpg-board.net
Gray

Who's on-board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's on-board?   Who's on-board? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 am

I'm for it.
Back to top Go down
Xerathul

Who's on-board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's on-board?   Who's on-board? I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi i am interested in the reboot of this game. I joined just when the game died so i didn't play much. But i read all the post that were made, and i was impressed by it. I know that there was some problems but they can be fixed. I am a star wars fan so i know all about it, and i mean all,i spent hours on the star wars wiki reading it. I have a lot of experience in playing this kind of game, i even create and help run the games similar to this. So if you get enough players i would want to play it again.

If you need any help just ask. Sorry for responding now i didn't checked my emails for some time.
Back to top Go down
Dranok Lussk

Who's on-board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's on-board?   Who's on-board? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Well, what happened here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ungdi.enjin.com
Sponsored content

Who's on-board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's on-board?   Who's on-board? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's on-board?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars RPG :: Star Wars RPG Recreation :: Startup-
Jump to: